Just in case it helps, try this: Connect the microphone to the mic jack on the
front of the Rigblaster;

hook the microphone extension cable from the RJ45 on the back of the Rigblaster
to the mic jack on the front of the TS-2000;

hook a shielded audio cable from the 'Ext Sp2' jack on the back of the TS-2000
to the 'Line Input' jack on your sound card; (You may have to use 'Mic In' but
'Line In' is better.)

hook a shielded audio cable from the 'Audio In' jack on the back of the
Rigblaster  to the 'Line Out' (or 'Speaker') on your sound card;

hook a 12v power source to the Rigblaster power jack.

If you are using hardware PTT (as opposed to VOX) to key the rig, hook a serial
cable from the serial port on the Rigblaster to a serial port on the computer.

Good luck, let us know how you come out.

73,

Howard K5HB