Last question first...I have NOT tried the FSK RTTY at all. I will do that
and let you know tomorrow.

Computer wiz I'm not Andy, so I could screw anything up! :-) I have tried
moving the sliders through there range and no luck. How else can you test
the  audio output level?

In a message dated 4/14/2009 9:33:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,