Simon,

That would be excellent. It would fit right in on the Tools menu. The way you
and the team have integrated so many useful things into the Tools menu like the
virtual serial port, server service, etc. along with setup automation makes it
extraordinarily easy to accomplish some rather sophisticated configurations. If
it loaded as a service so much the better.

In the short term just a simple pipe like IPSound will do since VAC solves
routing problems that some may have. IPSound is not the most stable thing in
the universe and has serious latency problems at 48KHz so an alternative would
be a good thing and if integrated as part of the HRD remote operation
capability a very good thing.

In the far future one thing to consider for VOX keyed interface users (e.g.
Signalink) in a remote configuration is that the output of the remote interface
needs to go to both DM780 and Microsoft Sound Mapper preferably with separately
adjustable levels while the output of DM780 needs to go right back to the
remote interface input. Otherwise if the output of DM780 goes to the Mapper
first and Mapper output is copied to the remote inteface the interface output
feeds back to the interface input and Bad Things Happen.

Willing beta tester right here ;-)

Thanks,

K*B*l*0*0*Q