  From: Lee
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 5:40 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Sound card systems for ARES

  Hello Folks,

  I am looking for what you have used or have read about. I have been using
TNCs for my packet operations and now need to know other options using a sound
card. This is for VHF/UHF and HF.

  The software has to be error correcting. Can be used to connect peer to peer
(station to station) and / or to a BBS and / or email Ie:winlink.

  Why I need this. I have ask by my DEC to make a presentation for methods of
using "packet" to send messages for his Area. I have a pretty good handle on
the TNC methods but not using a soundcard.

  So what you got. I will be making my presentation May 30th.

  Thank you and 73