Hello Ed,

Nice report.

>the beginning and increased towards the end until the connection was lost.
After one minute without possibility to acknowledge a frame, the ionospheric
conditions are supposed to be very bad and the disconnection is automatic. I
don't think useful to wait more than one minute.

> One feature request: Would it be feasible to make the panoramic display
> active while using the RX/TX window for a QSO - possibly in another mode?
It would be possible but complex...the best is to start another occurence of
Multipsk on the same PC (leaving the serial ressource for the occurence
susceptible to be switched in transmission).

73
Patrick