--- On Thu, 6/11/09, r_lwesterfield <r_lwesterfi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

From: r_lwesterfield <r_lwesterfi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] KH2DF I saw you
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 9:03 PM

Hello Fred,

    I did not know it but I had accidently stepped on an Olivia QSO already in
progress just below .074.  I thought that I should quit at that point but I did
hear some FAE activity a few minutes later.  I should have responded but I had
already gotten sidetracked getting a computer ready for Field Day later this
month.

    Oh well . . . there is always tomorrow night.  Now I have to run and pick
up my son at soccer practice . . .

Rick – KH2DF/W5