From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of doug_tara2005
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:15 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Need help with PSK-31 and my antenna tuner

Hi,

I'm having a little problem with my antenna tuner when transmitting PSK-31
above 30 watts. I have a IC-706MKIIG with a MFJ-945E. Both are on their own
powersupply and well grounded. When I transmit PSK-31, it locks up my
IC-2820H (D-STAR) radio (unable to transmit DV, analog or control the
radio). My IC-2820H is on a different powersupply and also grounded. The
radios and tuner are about 3-4 feet apart from each other. Additionally, I
use to have a KPC-9612 and it also locked up from time to time and had to do
a hard reset. I didn't think anything was at fault and have sold my
KPC-9612, but the PSK-31/auto tuner could have also been locking it up. Does
anyone else have this problem? Can anyone give me good advise about my
setup?

--73 de Doug (N1OBU)