My understanding is that some do work quite well, and other do not work at all.
 It is difficult to say which are going to do well, and which will not.  I
understand that Rigblaster sells some they guarantee will work, so that might
be the first place to start.  They told me they have a patch cord that will
simply work with my Rigblaster plus, right to a USB port of the computer, even
though its original cord is a simple dp9 cord.
Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB

All 2 years or more (except Novice)
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
those who do.

Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk