  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew O'Brien

  So, I have to get me one of them SDR radios.  Just what is the deal with
Softrock, are they for purchase commonly?  The web page is awfully confusing,
makes it looks like they are not fully in business.  Genesis SDR's look
promising but still very early in their deveopment at the moment..  FLEX ,  too
many Euros for my budget.