There is a PSKMAIl "wiki" at http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/

Lots of detailed info there.  the quick version is.

For Windows, download the jPSKMAIL software that runs as a java application.
Also download the Windows version of FLDIGI.

Configure FLDIGI to run with your rig and PC (comm port, sound device, PTT
method, etc).  Check to make sure FLDIGI is working.

Then boot up PSKMAIL , configure it.  It needs things like your call sign,
longitude/latitude, and also your mail settings (POP3 server, password to
access your POP3 server, and your reply to address.

Then, you need to decide which PSKMAIL SERVER you think will be best for the
current conditions, there is a list of servers on their Wiki.  Place the
callsign of the server on the configure area where you placed your callsign.

After you are configured, with rig on, FLDIGI booted and with the correct mode
selected (usually PSK250) you click on the CONNECT button in jPSKMAIL and your
rig will transmit a short burst of PSK250.  If you are detected by the server,
it will answer you.  If you here the answer well enough, you will see the word
"CONNECTED".  It is once connected that you can do most things, about the only
thing you can do without being conncted is send a "ping" or report your postion
APRS-style.

Once connected to a server for the FIRST  time , the server will ask you to
"UPDATE YOUR RECORD".  You cannot do much without this.  Click on EDIT, then
preferences, make sure your email settings are stored and then press "UPDATE
SETTINGS"  . A few seconds later, the updated info should be transmitted by
your rig to the server.  If it goes through OK, you will see a message saying
that things have been updated.

Now you can send email that you may have composed , receive email, obtain the
latest WWV info and more.

I'm am writing all this from memory, hopefully I got it right.  I have a virus
on my PC and and will not let me boot any ham applications at the moment!  I'm
getting tired of Windows and thinking that Linux OS with FL-digi and PSKMAIL is
sounding better and better

Andy K3UK