Chuck,

Don't try to send the entire form, just send the data.  It would not
be difficult to setup a form that would store the entered data into a
comma seperated text file, then put the data back into a form on the
other end.

There are a bunch of ways you could do this.  Here is one solution
that Santa Clara County ARES/RACES has developed:

http://www.scc-ares-races.org/pfpublic/pacforms.html

-Josh KD7PAJ