Vlad you raise an interesting question.  For PSK I think all decode well and it
is simply a matter of personal preference.  I like Winwarbler for some of the
extras it provides.  For RTTY however, there does not appear to be anything
"new" since MMTTY came out 10 years ago.  I think Dave AA6YQ did a few slight
changes to MMTTY last year, but there have been no new applications that I am
aware of that
that have advanced RTTY reception since MMTTY.

Andy K3UK