Hi Everyone,

I'm starting to dable in PSKMail and NBEMS.  I guess you have to have
FLDigi running so that these programs can interface through it.  I am
using Windows XP and a SignaLink USB sound card.  FLDigi is version
2.12.4 for Windows and JPSKMail is version 0.3.7.  I am having several
problems with FLDigi.

1. The biggest one is if I leave it run for a while it crashes.
2.  I was trying to monitor 10.147 MHz and even though I had the AFC
unchecked the marker still kept moving in the waterfall.
3. If I check RSID I cannot transmit.
4. Finally I loose rig control after a while and I have to shut down and
restart the program to get it back.

I was wondering if there is another program, like Ham Radio Deluxe,
which I use without a problem, that I could use with PSKMail and NBEMS.

73, Ron ny3j