From: obrienaj <aobri...@stny.rr.com>
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: RS ID use ?
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:56 AM

That is a difficult choice Pat. I am an old Mixw user too, paid my many to Nick
many years ago.

My sense, no facts, is that Mixw is a dying product. It is a good product but I
just have a hunch that Nick has tired of the project and that it is not likely
to get the updates frequently enough to compete with DM780, fldigi, pocketdigi,
or Multipsk.

You can run MixW with FLdigi (other other apps with RS ID) in the background
and use RSID receive just as a way to keep any eye on what is on the band .

Andy K3UK