PSKReporter is pretty cool.  Now that it is supported in HRD/DM780 as well as
FLDigi, it is really easy to enable.  And it provides the individual operator
with tangible feedback on their own, at least if they are operating on one of
the more busy bands, like 20M.  If your station is idle, you can leave it in
listen mode at a key PSK frequency and add it to the network with zero hassle,
so it can help others determine their own propagation.

- Doug/ke7sei