From: Toby Burnett [mailto:ruff...@hebrides.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:43 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Puppy Mail

You should come up here to the Outer Hebrides NW Scotland,  where every
second person speaks Gaelic!!!!!
I know a little tiny bit but these guys will talk in their native tongue
just to Pi*s you off so you don't understand what they are saying about
you!!!!!

Be glad that Generally English is the international Ham radio language or
we'd really have a problem.