  From: obrienaj
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:31 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] New to digital modes? Try this weekend's challenge

    We have had few new people join this group after the QST article on RS ID.
Since many of them are NEW to digital modes other than RTTY or PSK31... I
thought I would challenge the people who have not ventured away from PSK31 or
RTTY to try a task this weekend. Three QSOs in three different modes. To keep
is focused, I suggest you choose from these 5 modes

  Olivia
  Feld Hell
  Domninoex
  MFSK16
  MT63

  If you have NO clue about these modes, great... just ask and we will get you
started. Choose Multipsk, Fldigi, or DM780 as your software and we can help set
up.