From: Ron Wenig <rwe...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Low signal on 2m
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 10:41 PM

      Warren,

I have an IC-746Pro and I am using a SignaLink connected to ACC1.  I

didn't realize it was just for HF.  I was planning on using it for

145.000 FM with Fldigi.  I guess I'll have to break out the Rig Blaster

using my pc sound card connected to the mic connector.  I'm glad I read

your post.

73, Ron ny3j