GA,
Thanks to Darin UU9JDR (MixW/RigExpert) for the online PSK programming software
we are proud to announce that 30 Meters also has 2 online 30 Meter PSK
receivers to monitors.  Richard PA3GWH modified Darin's 20 Meter version for 30
Meters and now Richard and Eddy ON7KEI are live with 30 Meter PSK (bpsk31)
action on the 30 Meter Band (note: PA3GWH is not 24x7 so if down try ON7KEI
that is 24x7).  Both these are in EU (JO21 and JO22) and we hope to be adding
one of these for 30m action in NA too.

Darin and Nick from MixW had one of these going for years back when all this
started (the 20m one is back up too! See bottom link).  These LIVE PSK monitors
are not only fun but useful tools too….check propagation conditions on the
band….check your signal to make sure your signal is not poor- too wide….see
what others are seeing on their side of the waterfall/World….if DX is in watch
the action or your own DX signal…..check for areas of the band that are not
busy to call CQ…etc  lots of uses.

Here are the 30 Meter LIVE online PSK Receiver Links (10.140-10.143):
http://on7kei.no-ip.info:8080/Receiver.html
(30m PSK31 band in PEER/JO21RE, 73 de ON7KEI)

http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
(View of the 30m PSK31 band segment in Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands)

We also have links on the 30 Meter Digital Page and Ham Digital Spots Page:
http://www.30mdg.net/
(Right side of page)

http://www.hamspots.net/30/
(Upper right side of page)

Here is the link to the 20 Meter LIVE PSK Online Receiver:
DENIS UU9JDR
http://www.rigexpert.com/index?f=receiver
(This receiver shows PSK31 activity on the 20m band (14070-14074 kHz).
Location: Kiev, Ukraine)

Thanks
Don kb9umt
www.30mdg.net