Gary A. Hinton wrote:
>     Hello Tony,
>
>     Your not going to find one of those type of boxes. They just don't
> exist.
>     You can build one easily. Go to your local thrift shop and pick up a
> RS232
>     switch box use for switching printers used in the past. It contains
> the switch
>     that you need and the box.also. Buy a pair of 13 pin Din receptacles,
> plug,
>     wire and some solder. Can't be much easier than that.
>
>     73 Gary WB6BNE

A viable approach, however, I have decided for my station to make
everything controllable from the computer.  So instead of mechanical
switches, I always use relays.  I also convert all connectors to
D-subminiature or 3 conductor 3.5 mm stereo jacks.  So what I would do is
buy a cable with a 13 pin DIN plug on it and wire a DB-25 to the other
end.  The box would have a DB-25 and two DE-9's.  The DE-9's would
connect to the ancillary equipment (assuming that no individual piece of
equipment needs more than 9 of the 13 pins).  The control for the
relay bank would be via a 3 conductor 3.5 mm jack.  I can get cheap
3.5 mm patch cables and D-sub cables at the swap meet.

Rick N6RK