Mr. Hinton,

You have hit the nail right on the head! I have a really busy life the last
many months and want to get study in for my Extra class ticket. I have my ARRL
VE Credentials but cannot give a test until I have that Extra ticket in hand.

Your comment about being proud of earning your ticket is right on and it really
resonated with me because even though I am a No Code, I actually wish they
would have kept the code and added skills instead of taking away.

I just came along at the wrong time. I was once very proficient with CW, but
wonder if I can ever pick it up again. I never used it on the bands, as I
didn't have my ticket back then. I wanted to say that my pride in having earned
everything I have is diminished. I am contemplating letting my ticket expire
and giving it up from the experience I have had so far.

I was going to sell my shack many months ago because I needed money, but it
worked out that I didn't have to go that far. I have ambitions such as getting
DXCC and WAS and Triple Play, but I have sadly found that everyone wants to use
eqsl.cc and those don't count!

No one wants to send real cards. I would have cards made, but who would I send
them to when i know damn well I ain't gonna get a REAL card in return? My LOTW
confirmations are a joke. I see many amateurs who can get confirmation on LOTW
like wildfire, but those are powerhouse stations and I think I see that us
lower power 100 watt stations just don't seem to be worth anyone's time.