Answer in between

  _____

Von: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] Im
Auftrag von Rotten Robbie
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010 22:14
An: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [digitalradio] Packet Operation???

The new units I have been looking at have an optional module that is
installed in the transceiver and allow direct connection to a PC serial
port. I assume the optional modules are effectively TNCs.

Are the TNC connectors on the back of the unit that don't have an internal
TNC merely sound input/output circuits?

If there is NO tnc behind the serial connector this is a serial portfor
controlling qrg mode etc

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.