From: David <w1...@w1hkj.com>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 4:53:38 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] PSK63F

PSK63F is available on the soon to be released versopm 3.13 of fldigi. You can
download the beta test version for various OS here:

http://www.w1hkj. com/alpha/ fldigi-flarq/

This version also supports new modes, PSK-125R, PSK-250R and PSK-500R; the R
indicating Robust. These modes are similar to PSK63F, but also include an
interleaver. You can learn more about these modes here:

http://www.w1hkj. com/Fldigi- Help-3.13

Source code for fldigi is always available for alpha and release versions.

73, Dave, W1HKJ
fldigi development team