  From: Patrick Weatherford
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 12:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RTTY contest today ?

  www.contesting.com

        Mongolian RTTY DX Contest: 0000Z-2400Z, Jan 9
          Mode: RTTY
          Bands: 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m
          Classes: Single Op (Low/High)
        Multi-Single
        SWL
          Max power: HP: >100 watts
        LP: 100 watts
          Exchange: RS(T) + CQ Zone
          Work stations: Once per band
          QSO Points: 0 points per QSO between JT stations
        1 point per QSO with same country
        2 points per QSO with different country, same continent
        3 points per QSO with different continent
          Multipliers: Each DXCC country (except JT) once per band
        Each JT station once per band
          Score Calculation: Total score = total QSO points x total mults
          Submit logs by: February 28, 2010
          E-mail logs to: jtdxrtty[at]gmail[dot]com
          Mail logs to: Mongolian RTTY DX Contest
        P.O. Box 830
        Ulaanbaatar-24
        Mongolia
          Find rules at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/mongoliandxrtty2010.pdf

  Russell Blair wrote:

    What RTTY contest is running today, lot of EU call test ?

    Russell NC5O
     1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving
door!
    2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have.
    - Thomas Jefferson

    " IN GOD WE TRUST "

    Russell Blair (NC5O)