Easypal and mmsstv are totally different ..

mmsstv is for "analog" sstv . every tone stands for a pixel in the picture

Easypal is "digital" sstv

The pixels (or any other data) is computed with error correction and other
things .

The whole thing is the transmitted in packets (or better say segments)

On the receiving side the segments are stored and brought together as one
file

If there are bad segments (or some are missing) the receiving station can
send a BSR

That is bad segment request . the sending station now repeats only the
missing parts

If everything is received well the file is displayed .

So easypal gives you 100% copy (or nothing)

With easypal you can not only transmit pictures .

You can send ANY digital file ..

Text, pictures, and software

So maybe this is a bit of help for you ..

Greetz

Dg9bfc

Sigi

  _____