I have arranged for clublogs.org  (http://www.clublogs.org) to add
Digitalradio as a "club" .  This means you can connect  to their web
site, registered, and then upload your log .  The upload will be an
ADIF upload.  If you need help with that part, just let me know, it is
quite easy.  You also need to add "digitalradio" as a club you belong
to.  To do that click on CLUBS and pick digitalradio from the list.
You can add other clubs that you belong to, also.    Once you have
done that you will be able to participate in a variety of challenges.
One will be between members of digitalradio, and an other can be
digitalradio versus others groups/clubs.  I am particularly interested
in a 2010 challenge for "data" QSOs.  Clublogs.org will allow you to
filter your log and see QSOs and  DXCC entities worked by mode (CW,
SSB , or DATA) .  So upload your log periodically and see where you
stand versus other people and how we stand versus other clubs.  After
you upload your log and join a club, it can take some time before your
data starts to show.

Andy K3UK

"About Club Log
Introduction by Michael G7VJR

Club Log is a web-based application that uses a large database to
analyse amateur radio log files, which are uploaded by users all over
the world. Using the logs, it is possible to offer band-mode league
tables, efficient log search tools, analysis for DXpedition planning
purposes and most wanted lists for DXCC entities (including by date,
band or mode for example).

There is a great deal of information that can be mined and analysed in
a standard ADIF file. Club Log can provide empirical propagation
charts, and give back to its users the ability to find "wanted" DX
spots, identify QSLing gaps and perform other analysis of their logs
which might be hard to do with normal logging software. Through Club
Log, I also host online log search systems for significant
DXpeditions.

One of the driving principles of Club Log is to store as many QSOs as
possible, as this makes the reports and statistics more meaningful and
representative. Everything in Club Log depends upon analysing real
QSOs, and or this reason I am very grateful to everyone who
participates. If you have not joined yet, I warmly invite you to sign
up and join the action! It is completely free."