Look at Part 97.221. This 500 hertz va 1600 hertz bandwidth thing is an
automatic control (unattended - 500 hertz) or attended 1600 question.

I think you must be thinking about the 300 baud limit and blurring the two
together. And no, I have no other FCC guidance on the matter.

Rick - KH2DF

Sent from my iPhone