My SDR receiver is due to be  delivered tomorrow.  I am looking
forward to using a wide band panadapter for receive and having my
transceiver sync'd  for ability to transmit when desired.  Since I
vacillate between CW and digital modes , I will enjoy keeping an eye
on both portions of a band at the same time.  I am also looking
forward to trying Multipsk with is SDR capabilities and RS ID
combination.  I assume there are many others with SDR transceivers or
receivers here in this group, and wonder how you are using it for
digital modes ?

Andy K3UK