Andy,

I have had a registered copy of TruTTY for years and it constantly outperforms
any other program for RTTY. I also think the MFSK-16 and PSK31 implementations
are excellent too. Well worth the money if you need a simple to operate,
processor non-intensive application. It also interfaces to AALog3 which makes
it very useful.

For those interested in SW monitoring the SeaTTY program also has excellent
performance on Navtex, GMDSS and HF fax.

Patrick's MultiPSK fax decoding is slightly better I think but the automatic
logging facility of SeaTTY is fantastic.

For weak signal Morse then Norbert's MRP40 is unrivaled. If you've never tried
this program then download the demo and try it.

Sholto
K7TMG