My shack PC has some resource  issues when using the only software
that I know of that has some digital mode SDR support, Multipsk.  This
is because it requires Multipsk AND a SDR software to be used in
tandem.  The TWO applications are more than my system can handle.  I
do have CW Skimmer that does NOT require an additional application,
thus it runs within my PC''s capabilities,  While I try to free up an
better computer, I wonder if there are any existing SDR applications
that DIRECTLY  support digital modes ?  Something the equivalent of CW
Skimmer for digital modes, where you just press "start" and the SDR is
activated and digital mode decoding occurs  ?

Andy K3UK