Who is "she"?

73,
Frank

--
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

- attributed to Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 – April 17, 1790),
one of the founding fathers of the United States of America, printer,
scientist, inventor, civic activist, and diplomat

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: