Could someone help me ?
Best regards and thanks in advance.
73 - Ugo

Il 19/02/2010 20:09, jose alberto nieto ros ha scritto:
Ah, OK, thats button exit already:
Is the button:  +BYE

*De:* Glenn L. Roeser <hillbillietr...@yahoo.com>
*Para:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
*Enviado:* vie,19 febrero, 2010 19:47
*Asunto:* Re: [digitalradio] ROS

Hello Jose,
It would be similar to one of the other buttons. (Example: The Station Button will fill the text field automatically when clicked with the stations equipment.) The over button would place at the end of the text field: his call de my call K . Then it would stop the transmission.
I hope that I explained it better.
Could it be used with the "Custom" button? RenameCustom either Over or End TX?
Thank you Jose for this fine mode.
Very 73, Glenn (WB2LMV)