I'm leaving ROS monitoring 3600kHz for a while.

I did receive this when I sent a CQ, but no callsigns

RX: <17:17 UTC> <-7.8 Hz.> My name is: BOB
My QTH is: Durham,England, Locator: nz33 <STOP>

Later I received a reception report email that said

M0ZEM has received your Radio Message sent at: 17:16 UTC

Received Message: 'CQ CQ CQ de G0DJA G0DJA G0DJA pse k My email is:
<d...@g0dja.co.uk> <d...@g0dja.co.uk> <d...@g0dja.co.uk>'

Operator Info:
Callsign: M0ZEM
Name: BOB
E-mail: mo...@btinternet.com
QTH: Durham,England
Locator: nz33
Station: Kenwood TS-B2000
ROS Version: 1.6.3 Beta

Signal Info:
Symbol Rate: 16 bauds
Frame Acquisition: 20/20
Final Acquisition: 15/16
Frequency Shift: 0.0 Hz
Symbol Errors detected by Viterbi: 0/50
Metric: -5 dB
Vumeter Level: -14 dB
CPU Usage: 43 %

So, I guess it must have been him, but I didn't get any callsign
information at the time and he may have been trying to work someone else
of course.

Dave (G0DJA)