What about PSKReporter?  (http://www.pskreporter.info
<http://www.pskreporter.info>  )  While there is not a direct interface
from the PSKReporter output back into your digital comm program (that I
know of), there are certainly decent interfaces in fldigi (Thank you,
David and friends) and HRD (Thank you, Simon and friends) to
PSKReporter.  And the data is pretty fresh.  With the map display, there
is no mystery which bits of traffic are DX.

- Doug/KE7SEI