Gentlemen,
    Excellent!!! Ideas!!! I have hearing problems, although I can make it in
the outside world, telling the difference between modes can be a major pain.
RSID has and will continue to broaden the scope of my digital operating. On the
other hand, Gavin I see your point, and will shut RSID off on the common modes.

73 all, de Jon KT4KB WCC-10