Andy,

As others have said, the answer's no. You list SDR-Radio.com in the list -
the CPU use depends on how you will use the software:

* Sample rate,
* Number of channels being simultaneously decoded,
* Whether you've enabled pseudo-stereo mode,
* Display size and number of monitors,
* Running PSK / CW / RTTY SuperBrowsers (similar to the CW skimmers).

It's not the number of programs, it's how you will use them.

Get a decent computer and forget about it :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com