Thank you for your interest in our services. In order to assist you in your
endeavour, you are required to submit the standard retainer fee of US$1,000,000
(One million US Dollars) into our company bank account. Please contact us
directly via email to unit...@hotmail.com for further instructions on how to
complete this deposit transaction.

 --
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852