What would be fun would be if I could do both,  scan both Standard ALE and
ALE 400 in one pass of channels over 30 seconds.  15 seconds of either
mode.  On the other hand, maybe I should give up on the ALE400 concept and
encourange everyone to scan/sound (while attended) with ALE 141A and switch
to appropriate digital modes as conditions suit.

Andy K3UK