Folks, please remember that a rule here is that,  while being free to
strongly disagree, we should do so without personal attacks.  I often
disagree with many hams, and enjoy disagreeing with Bonnie at times.
However, she deserves respect for her opinions and personal attacks
should be avoided.  There can be a gray area about what constitutes
disagreement versus personal attacks, but I think most of us can use
common sense.  I have seen many people disagree with Bonnie very
strongly but without insult, that is OK.  It is also OK to agree with
her if you want.
Andy K3UK