Thanks Ed, No I've had the TS2k for quite a while, so I can fumble thru it.
 But learning the Flex 5k Is a thrill. Anything with a manual over 200 pgs.
I  keep it handy, and they both do. I'll have to wait for the first, a week
and a  half, to get the Signal Link USB and will do a google for that
software.  Besides I have 3 Dr appointments next week, one even out of
town...Thanks  again...Bill N8VWI
PS I do have a Yaesu 890AT and a Icom 745, would either of those be easier,
 in your opinion? I want to keep one radio for this alone.

In a message dated 6/18/2010 1:42:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,