Well with everything you hold and a $1 you can buy a cup of coffee at Mac's.

I hold a Extra Class and been licensed since 1966 when you did not have to
memorize the test, and had to know Morse Code.

I am retired army, I have shot everything from 45 cal up to a 109MM. I am
qualified with pistols also, big deal..

I don't fly so you got me there. So run ros and see where it goes.

Oh one thing is I don't have to brag about what I can do, if you don't agree
with the FCC why not petition for them to change it,

Kurt
SSG US Army (Retired)
K8YZK (Ex WN8VBX,WA8VBX,HL9JB,XW8GW,DA1UE,DA2VC)