From: Dave Wright <hfradio...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Ubuntu - thank you
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 8:01 PM

      Great idea.  Just remember, the "Windows way" of doing things doesn't
always translate into Ubuntu.  Give Ubuntu a good period of time, learn to use
it, and you will not regret it.

Dave

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM, n0alo <n0...@cox.net> wrote:

Thank you everyone for the very usefull
information. The response was great!. I think I will install
both on the HD so I can choose on boot-up for the
time being. I have been told that once using
Ubuntu for awhile, I will never want to go back to
windows. We will see.
Thanks again
Lynn

--