I didn't intend on painting with a braod brush... I've had many great q's with
CO stations running perfect clean signals. It just seems that there are a
handful that I've seen which were the absolute worst looking/sounding signals
blanketing the bandpass with images. If I didn't know any better, I'd guess
they few offenders were processing their audio through a megaphone to a hand
mic.

-Dave, KB3FXI