http://sdr-radio.com

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of AC TALBOT

Could anyone writing / contemplating any datamode software please consider
incorporating I/Q stereo outputs and  inputs.    With SDR receivers becoming
more widespread, I/Q audio inputs will allow direct use with simple
receivers such as Rocky and homebrew ones without having to loop into an SDR
prog, back out and into the datamode software.