*Hi,*

* *

*This is Pruthvi from Sun technologies *

*We have a Job opening for Network Services/Support*

* *

*Kindly go through the job description given below:*

* *

*Location: **Atlanta, GA*

*Duration:** 1 year contract position*

*Project Description:*

   - Strong technical skills with in depth knowledge of data networking and
   networking protocols (WAN and LAN).
   - Expertise in all layers of data communications, customer applications
   and associated technologies.
   - Strong skills and experience with IP routers and LAN switches.
   Extensive knowledge of IP routing and IP routing protocols (OSPF, BGP,
   EIGRP, RIP). Strong knowledge of VPN technologies such as IPSEC, IKE, DMVPN.
   - Knowledge of QoS techniques and class of service/QoS, MPLS
   technologies.
   - Very strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the design
   and construction of complex lab simulations utilizing numerous types of
   data networking equipment ranging from routers and switches to Layer 1
   devices.
   - Hands-on experience and proficiency with all Cisco routers and
   catalyst switches – Examples include but not limited to 831, 1800, 2800,
   3745, 3750, 3800, 3550, 4506, 6509, 7200vxr, 7300, and 7600, PIX/Firewall
   Switch Modules as well as other Cisco routers and Cisco security expertise
   is a must.
   - Expertise in Cisco GSR desired.

*Job Description:*

   - Hands-on experience with and knowledge of lab test equipment including
   Protocol Analyzers (e.g. Network General Sniffer), Traffic Generators (e.g.
   IXIA, SmartBits), and Application Simulation (e.g. Ganymede Chariot,
   Avalanche) tools.
   - Test Automation, writing scripts and computer programming experience
   is recommended.
   - Be able to work production problems in a timely manner.
   - Trouble-shooting problems quickly, identifying problems and developing
   proper resolution or work-around solutions and driving vendors for quality
   hardware and software features

*Feel free to contact me @ 404-850-9746*

*Kindly send me suitable resumes to prut...@suntechnologies.com *
**

*Regards,*

*Pruthvi Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter | SUN Technologies Inc.*

3700 Mansell Road, suite 125, Alpharetta GA 30022

*Phone: 404-850-9746 | Fax: 678-459-1068*

*prut...@suntechnologies.com* <prut...@suntechnologies.com>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pruthvi-kumar-open-networker-lion/6/189/428

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE" *in the subject
line *or* *click here to Remove your name from the mailing
list*<feedb...@suntechnologies.com>
. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
* *