*Hi,*

* *

*This is Pruthvi from Sun technologies *

*We have a Job opening for Network Services Support*

* *

*Kindly go through the job description given below:*

* *

*Location: Middletown, NJ ***

*Duration:** 2 years contract position*

*Required Skills: Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, Cisco GSR 12416, MPLS VPN, OSPF,
Multicast, Route Reflector*

*B.S or M.S in Engineering, Science or Telecom fields is required.*

·         The IOS to IOS-XR conversion project has various stages including
prep work auditing the network for configuration exceptions against the
router template, converting the IOS to IOX configuration, testing and
validating in lab, testing automation tool for the conversion, and training
Tier2 on IOS-XR fundamentals and conversion process.
Contractor will also serve on the Tier3 support rotation for AT&T’s VPN
services, supporting Layer3 MPLS VPN customers and maintaining the Service
Provider backbone.

·         Contractor will be required to respond to escalations caused by
network technology issues and/or customer issues from the Tier2 NOC.

·         Contractor will also need to work on forward looking technology
insertion projects for the AT&T service provider network, which will
include upgrades, migrations, new feature enablement, and other network
projects.

·         Participate in lab testing, both to discover root cause for field
issues and certify new introduction of technology in a flawless fashion.
Frequent technical interaction and presentation to customers required.
Frequent interaction with labs and engineering partners, as well as router
vendors during investigation of field issues and development of new
features.

·         Extensive knowledge of IP, MPLS, Multicast, Layer2 and Layer3
MPLS VPNs, Inter-as option 10A, 10C ; Multicast VPN, PNNI, BGP, router
technology, Layer 2 switch technology (FR/ATM), EMS, SNMP, Network
Management.

·         Familiarity with Cisco RPM, GSR & CRS1 routers, 6513, 7600
Ethernet switches, and Juniper routers M320, T640, MX960.

·         Skilled in IOS, IOS-XR and Junos Operating system syntax and CLI.
High level technology skills in general are required as is the ability to
perform extensive data analysis for problems with multiple variables and
dimensions.

·         Excellent ability to convey difficult technology problems and
game plans to multiple audiences, at a technical expert level. The ability
to work autonomously as well as lead small teams is highly desired.

*Feel free to contact me @ 404-850-9746*

*Kindly send me suitable resume to prut...@suntechnologies.com   *

*Regards,*

*Pruthvi Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter | SUN Technologies Inc.*

3700 Mansell Road, suite 125, Alpharetta GA 30022

*Phone: 404-850-9746 | Fax: 678-459-1068*

*prut...@suntechnologies.com* <prut...@suntechnologies.com>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pruthvi-kumar-open-networker-lion/6/189/428

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE" *in the subject
line *or* *click here to Remove your name from the mailing
list*<feedb...@suntechnologies.com>.
I am sorry for any inconvenience.