*Hi,*

* *

*This is Pruthvi from Sun technologies *

*We have a Job opening for Data Analyst*

* *

*Kindly go through the job description given below:*

* *

*Location: Atlanta, GA ***

*Duration:** 3 months Contract position*

Support data analysis and impact reporting assessment by writing complex
SQl queries against very large 3ng Teradata warehouse and a retails Sales
reporting Data mart residing on Teradata. Perform what if analysis, produce
executive level summary using Excel or Microsoft Access. Coordinate work on
existing projects between IT and business on Sales Reporting Data Mart
enhancements.

*Required skills: SQL (Teradata), MS Excel, Terdata BTEQ, PL/SQL and Data
Analysis*

*Nice to have:* MS Access, Business Objects and Business Requirements

*Feel free to contact me @ 404-850-9746*

*Kindly send me suitable resume to prut...@suntechnologies.com   *

*Regards,*

*Pruthvi Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter | SUN Technologies Inc.*

3700 Mansell Road, suite 125, Alpharetta GA 30022

*Phone: 404-850-9746 | Fax: 678-459-1068*

*prut...@suntechnologies.com* <prut...@suntechnologies.com>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pruthvi-kumar-open-networker-lion/6/189/428

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE" *in the subject
line *or* *click here to Remove your name from the mailing
list*<feedb...@suntechnologies.com>.
I am sorry for any inconvenience.