*Hi,*

* *

*This is Pruthvi from Sun technologies *

*We have Multiple Job openings for Resident Engineer*

*1# Resident Engineer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols
identified above, strong QoS/CoS and security related skills such as IPSec,
firewall, IDP.

* *

*Juniper MX expertise is mandatory. Juniper Certification required.*

*10+ years of experience in networking required.*

Customer is adapting to Juniper, have been using Cisco for years and need
someone who can lead them to see for themselves the advantages of the
Juniper way. Need someone who can give them the details and guide them but
not make decisions for them…

*2# Resident Engineer*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6 months contract*

*Juniper Certification is a plus.*

*7 - 10 years of experience in networking/ Routing / switching is required.*

*Work experience with Qfabric / QFX / Cisco Nexus is required.*

   - Understanding of the concepts and guidelines behind traditional
   routing or security system design (depending on requirements). Will be
   asked to provide internal and external guidance on key customer security
   issues.
   - Detailed understanding of Routing protocols surrounding IP Service
   Provider and/or Enterprise networks including: TCP/IP fundamentals, IP
   sub-netting and super-netting and hierarchical routing principles, Routing
   protocol operation (OSPF, BGP-4), general understanding of MPLS L2 and L3
   VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (GRE, IPsec, etc.),
   network/router security and common/best practices.
   - Strong understanding of: DNS, NFS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, and
   ARP.
   - Basic understanding of Layer 2 protocols and technologies including:
   Frame Relay, Ethernet, DS0, DS1, and DS3 – 3, PPP, PPPoE, and DSL, Products
   to support: M&T Series routers, EX and MX switches

*3# Resident Engineer*

*Location: Branchburg, NJ*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Expertise required: **JUNOS routing and switching, JNCIE preferred*

*Describe the network environment and name the products that will be
supported: Terremark Core Data Network (Juniper MX960)*

* *

*Primary Responsibilities*

*Objective:*

Strengthen technical bench for NNO engineering for ongoing infrastructure
support of NNO Applications.  Current applications are Internet Router, IMS
NEC, FES-V/MPN, NNI, Route Reflector, NSC and Super Core convergence.

*Program Details:*

   - Juniper is asking for funding to provide two additional RE’s (one for
   NNO, Layer 2 Applications and one for NNO, Layer 3 Applications)
   - RE’s will work with NNO Engineering to support applications per above
   - NNO’s RE will assist with MOP/SOP Development, Integration Plans and
   Related Support (Maintenance Windows)
   - Juniper/Verizon Wireless is in the process of deploying New Internet
   Routers and we expect to be deploying Route Reflectors later this year
   (2012)

* *

*Secondary Responsibilities*

*Problem Statement: *

The rapid application deployment plans and consistent moving
timelines/requirements are creating challenges for Juniper and Verizon
Wireless implementation Teams.  SE’s are covering Maintenance Windows and
are spread very thin.

*Additional RE Responsibilities/Deliverables:*

   - Assisting JTAC with open JTAC cases.

   - Acting as a technical liaison with Juniper Networks Customer Service
   and Engineering groups

   - Development and maintenance of fault diagnosis procedures to support
   effective fault resolution

   - Development and maintenance of network operational support procedures
   related to the Juniper Networks products

   - Assessing the health of a network

   - The preparation of equipment configurations and validation of
   configurations for new installations, changes within the network, software
   upgrades etc

   - Network related testing to ensure that the Juniper Networks products
   operate correctly

   - Implementation, integration & migration planning
   - Validation testing of the Juniper Networks products
   - Troubleshooting of network issues
   - Ongoing, informal, knowledge transfer
   - Submission of problem reports
   - Advice, and demonstration if necessary, of new software and hardware
   features

*Feel free to contact me @ 404-850-9746*

*Kindly send me suitable resumes ASAP to
**prut...@suntechnologies.com*<prut...@suntechnologies.com>

*Regards,*

*Pruthvi Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter | SUN Technologies Inc.*

3700 Mansell Road, suite 125, Alpharetta GA 30022

*Phone: 404-850-9746 | Fax: 678-459-1068*

*prut...@suntechnologies.com*

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pruthvi-kumar-open-networker-lion/6/189/428

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *"REMOVE"** *in the subject
line *or* *click here to Remove your name from the mailing
list<feedb...@suntechnologies.com>
*. I am sorry for any inconvenience.