Hi ,

*We have below mentioned our direct client requirement, please send across
resume with complete contact details.*

*Job title: Sr Java and web developer*

*Location: Cambridge, MA (local candidate preferred)*

*Duration: 09 months + contract (possible Extension)*

*Type – C2C*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

We need quick learning multi-skilled developers (Data Engineers) to
integrate the technology, write robust multi-tiered applications and build
creative UI/UX. It’s all green-field work, using the most exciting areas of
technology, working with the best people, in a booming industry.

The core technology focuses around Java (Spring), JavaScript (AngularJS),
Linux (Docker) and a tool chest of NoSql & Sql data stores. The teams are
small and follow Agile Scrum or Agile Kanban depending on the needs of the
project and the best approach for the team.

This is a rare opportunity to work with Big Data, leading edge JavaScript
development, Spring Framework, Docker and NoSql (Document stores, network
graph, columnar etc). In addition your work will have a direct influence on
Biogen’s research into MS, ALS, Hemophilia and Alzheimer’s.

*Technical skills (essential):*

•Solid experience with *AngularJS (or similar JavaScript framework)*

•*Very strong Java with Spring Framework (Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring
MVC etc)*

•Demonstrable *UI/UX expertise and CSS skills*

•Good core knowledge of Linux

•Understanding of SQL and NoSQL data stores (MongoDB)

*Technical skills (nice to have):*

•Git, JIRA, Bamboo, Maven, Grunt, Bower

•Knowledge of network graphs (Neo4j, RDF)

•Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ) and enterprise integration patterns

•Knowledge of search technology (Elastic Search, Solr, Lucene)

•Knowledge of Big Data patterns (MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Hive)

•Experience with Docker and AWS.

*Personal skills:*

•Agile team work: We require engineers who fully understand the value of
Agile Scrum/Kanban and take an active role in following the discipline
Agile forces on the development cycle. We need engineers who will work hard
to see the team achieve high results.

•Commitment: We need engineers committed to delivering results of the
highest quality to demanding dates.

•Flexibility: The work will change and projects will start, stop or
continue. We fail fast and we need engineers ready to change roles quickly
and rapidly adopt new technology.

•Communication: We require engineers with clear, concise and strong written
& oral communication skills.

•Analytical/Creative: We need engineers who will continuously question the
current approach, take a step back and see if it can be improved, tweaked
and ask if there might be a simpler approach.

*Education: BS Information Science or Computer Science*

*Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience.*

*Warm Regards,*

*Himanshu Sharma*

*Integrated Resources, Inc*

*IT   REHAB   CLINICAL   NURSING*

*Inc. 5000 - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 (7th Year)*

Certified MBE I GSA - Schedule 66 I GSA - Schedule 621I I GSA - Schedule 70

Tel: (732) 549 2030 x 222 extn.

Direct #732-429-1644

Fax: (732) 549 5549

hsha...@irionline.com

http://www.irionline.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this message, together with any
attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they
are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and
this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.*