Hello All,

Hope you are doing good.

Send me resumes at <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>

Job: Android Developer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration Long Term

We are a close-knit team of mobile and web service developers, designers,
testers, and product owners collaborating to make Nordstrom’s mobile
applications incredible. We strive to delight our customers with each new
release. We work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the
shortest time possible. We value energy, creativity, and teamwork. We are
constantly growing and improving, and expect the same from you.

Requirements

•You live to craft outstanding Android code.

•You get excited about collaborating with designers, product owners, web
service developers, and other teams to produce the best applications
possible.

•You believe test-driven development is the only way to go, and either it
is already second nature for you or you are eager to become a master.

•You are experienced and happy in a fast-moving, continuous flow
development environment.

You own this if you have

• RxJava

• JUnit

• Robolectic

• Espresso

• RoboGuice

• Dagger

• Otto

• GSON

• Retrofit

• OkHttp

• GoogleHttp

• Robospice

• Google Maps

• You have hands-on experience writing a variety of fairly complex Android
apps.

• You want to keep growing your Android dev skills.

• You're an awesome developer in another area - maybe C# is your forte,
maybe Node.js is where you've specialized, maybe Ruby is your thing, etc.

• You're interested in Android, you've started learning, and you're ready
to do the work to take it to the next level - and we can help you do that!

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*
*ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com* <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>